Technology Built Around Your Stoma
Moldable Technology (TM) barriers are made with our acclaimed adhesives, Durahesive® and Stomahesive®, for security and peace of mind.Request a Sample
Patented Rebounding Memory Technology™
Patented Rebounding Memory Technology™ molds to your stoma for a custom fit every time, responding and rebounding to size fluctuations.Request a Sample
The first-of-its-kind LEAK-LOCK™ system provides a snug “turtleneck” effect for maximum leakage control. The superior barrier absorbs liquid output and swells around the stoma for ultimate security.Request a Sample
Designed with Three Layers for Extra Protection
- Top Layer: The outside layer with our exclusive Durahesive™ technology provides leakage protection. This unique hydrocolloid will ‘turtleneck' or gently swell and hug the stoma when in contact with output, creating a seal for added security and skin protection.
- Middle Layer: The thin center polyethylene film is water-resistant and durable. The Rebounding Memory Technology™ provides elasticity to hug the stoma for a precise and personalized fit. Designed to move with your body, it gently expands and contracts with the stoma as it changes sizes for a continuously snug fit.
- Bottom Layer: The bottom side of the skin barrier adheres to the skin with our proprietary Stomahesive® or Durahesive® technologies.These skin -friendly hydrocolloid adhesives form a secure seal to keep the system in place and protect skin from stoma output for longer wear time.
Trust the adhesives created to stop skin irritation before it starts.
Leading Convatec adhesives include:
- Esteem™+ Soft & Flex Convex
Learn more about these products and request samples below.
Stomahesive® skin barriers are recommended for people whose stoma output is semi-formed to formed. This reliable skin barrier provides a special formula that enables the skin barrier to adhere to both dry and moist skin. It holds firmly to skin while helping to protect against irritating output.Stomahesive® Products
For people whose output is mostly liquid, stool or urine, we suggest Durahesive® skin barriers for extended wear. Durahesive® is highly durable and resistant to liquid output, offers increased adhesive strength, and gently swells when in contact with liquid stool or urine to help create a more secure seal without harming the skin.Durahesive® Products
Esteem™+ Soft & Flex Convex
For people whose output is both solid and mostly liquid stool or urine, who need an all-in-one solution of a soft or flexible convex skin barrier and pouch in a single unit. The increased flexibility in the soft and flex convex skin barrier fits and moves with the contours of the body for comfort.Esteem™+ Flex Convex Products
How Convatec Adhesives Work
More space for coupling
Lift “up” Flange to easily attach the pouch away from the body. Designed to have more finger space than similar products.View Product Info
Low profile in down position
Low profile that cannot be seen under clothing when flange is in the “down” position.Request a Sample
Audible ‘click’ and physical ‘snap’ to confirm the pouch is firmly attached.Watch Application Video
1. Lessons Learned About Peristomal Skin Complications: Secondary Analysis of the ADVOCATE Trial Salvadalena, Ginger; Colwell, Janice C.; Skountrianos, George; Pittman, Joyce